What is Ski Oregon? Ski Oregon is a non-profit organization whose members are leaders in Oregon's snowsport industries. Ski Oregon's purpose is to provide a forum to exchange ideas and concerns facing the industry and to promote skiing and snowboarding in Oregon. The Ski Oregon board of directors is made up of 8 ski area directors and 8 non-ski area directors that meet six times a year. The annual meeting is held in May/June and offers a free ski day for members.
• Individual $100
• Business $150
• Retailer, 2 locations $200
• Retailer, 3 locations $250
• Retailer, 4+ locations $300
• Listing in the annual Ski Oregon Adventure Planner (40,000 copies produced)
• Access to Economic Impact Study conducted in 2012
• Member listing with live links within Member Director on Ski Oregon website
• Ski Oregon’s presence at Portland Ski Fever and Snowboard Show
• Social Media Inclusion. Ongoing postings on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Opportunity to participate in broader programs with Travel Oregon I.e. Wintercation
• Powder Alerts from Matt Zaffino, KGW’s Chief Meterologists
• Newsletter inclusion, when appropriate, to Ski Oregon’s e-list
• FREE Ski Day for member + guest at annual Ski Oregon meeting
Please email Leigh Capozzi with any questions or technical issues.